Thursday, December 28, 2006

I got 4 A and 4B in my PMR....sob sob...I am not really satisfied because I didn't achieve my target but my mum said nothing can alter the facts even though i'm not satisfied and she and dad is satisfied with my result already.After I went to my room and think,I realise that is I the one who didn't study hard so thats the result I got so bad....haiz....Now I don't know whether i can go or should go science stream or not????????????????????????Whatever la....haiz.....
Many of my friends got very good results,straight A's,7 A's but i only got 4......Congratulations to all my friends who got good results!!!
Tomorrow my parents and my sister will go to Pulau Langkawi with my auntie and uncle,leave me and my brother at home.....all because of the vacation club fault,no room.....My brother more bad,he wants to celebrates new year at Bukit Bintang there.Leave me alone at home....so bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment