Friday, October 19, 2007

OMG!!!!!Y the postman din send my letter to her on time???I m in trouble d...who can help me????(NOBODY)If I m not a blur case,things will not happen.
The story starts from:
Shu Yee wanna be a student reporter so she asked for my help to give Pn.Chiah sign the form but then I returned everythings to her EXCEPT her photos.The next day was school holiday ad so she wants me to post the photos to her house.I did it on last thursday but till today she also not yet receive it.
She told me that Shu Wen posted something to her on last friday but she already received it on wednesday.How come she never receive mine???Suppose my letter should arrive her house earlier than Shu Wen,isn't it??
Swtz...Tmr is the deadline d.
SORRY Shu Yee!!!!

2 comments:

  1. 放心,已经延迟到这个星期六

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh really!!!!Dats GREAT...Thankz for tellin me...It makes me feels better...haha

    ReplyDelete