Saturday, July 25, 2009

Recently,I went to my school kitchen most of the day
helped to clean things,bake and be server
One day, Chef Soon asked us(beancurd group) to go in office one by one
I was wondering what secret he going to tell ah?
The time I went in,he told me that I will be joining cooking competition
That competition will be held at UPM,on the 8th of august
I was like: ME!?I can go competition!?oh yes~
I team with another two of my beacurd group(a.k.a Klang group) which is Bowie and Yi Chien
Wow~can't believe itXD
Training will start next week onwards
Hope that I won't kena scold by chef very frequently
start alert and don't blur lo han ying!

Having semester break but every weekdays also have to go college
though is tiring,I ENJOYED IT!!!

p/s: miss u guys a lot...take care everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment