Monday, July 13, 2009

Went to Sunway Lagoon
with all my beancurd group and also Shadhana + Linda
Played everything but everything for me was like not very scary
They said:"Han Ying very brave huh!?"
Yea~I only scare of watch ghost and horror movie but I still will watch it and have nightmare after that
haha...cari pasal punya orangXP

Joey screamed all the time
even not scary one...lolz
I kept laughing when sit the Pirate Revenge
because infront of me which is Shadhana and Vanna very scared
wow...360 degree leh
I like it
Roy purposely Joey when playing the shoes thingy until her arm is red
Shadhana was the next victim
She thought Roy will make that shoes go faster or what then she stupidly follow Roy to play again the game...lolz

We played "fighting" game
I sat on Roy's shoulder and Joey sat on Yi Chien's shoulder
Joey and I fighted
haha
neither win nor lose
because two of us also fall down
but when the time we wanna play again next round
the life guard "pi pi"(whistled) at us
like this also cannot play meh!=.=


Then we played "shark" at the beach the pool
Roy and I were the shark because we know how to swim
but then I really regret
very tired when catching them because the got a wide range to run=.=
conclusion,this game cannot be play in a big pool

McD is damn damn damn delicious
lolz...
because I'm damn damn damn hungry after that
After finished my Fillet o fish set
I still felt like want to eat ice cream
but I got cough so I don't want to eat
Mana tau Roy when to buy McFlurry
then Yi Chien and Vanna went to buy vanilla cone
finally
I cannot stand anymore
I went to buy ChocoTop and Joey also bought one
Bowie cannot stand also after saw all of us eating ice cream except Linda(because she ate cornetto at Lagoon already)
She bought Sundae
haha...
Its like influenza,am I right?


Damn happy today
not only because I went Lagoon
but also...hehe
only they know what actually happen XD

p/s:My skin colour became darker...
p/s:I want to go Extreme Park...

No comments:

Post a Comment