Sunday, August 09, 2009


8th August 2009 was the most unbelievable day I ever had
my team(bowie,yi chien and me) won 2nd Runner Up in UPM Food Fair Culinary
AHHHHH~~~~~

I still remember when the MC said the winner of 2nd Runner Up is GROUP 4(which is my group),I'm still wondering GROUP 4 is from which college.
I heard a lot of people shouting(all my supporter which is my chefs and seniors)
I glanced to the display table and saw my durian pancake and the stand written there GROUP 4.
AWWWW~ITS MY GROUP
Not only me slow a tempo, yi chien and bowie were the same.LOLz
At that time,I felt like wanna SCREAM!!!
Omg~I can't believe it!!!
My crystal trophy~I got a certificate and also small amount of money!We got a lots of souvenier too(all sponser by ajinomoto)

Deng Deng Deng~~This was our group work...I'm in charge of dessert plate...This picture not really nice because some of the garnishes missing already.The black black thingy like simen is Black Sesame Gelato,Baked Tapioca Cake,Durian Pancake and Osmanthus Jelly.

That moment is so unforgettable

I'm still in the happiness of winning the competition.

Thank you to all my Chefs,my seniors and friends~^^

3 comments:

  1. 看到这篇~
    心会很痛~haiz~

    ReplyDelete
  2. 江雪:谢啦^^
    popowah:心痛什么啦?!你过后进diploma也可以比赛了啊!

    ReplyDelete