Thursday, August 13, 2009

Yesterday suppose to be the day i remove my braces but
BUT when i asked the dentist how come he did not do something to my teeth at the back!!!??
He said he tried before but cannot and now again he intended to try=.=
I felt like he trying to earn money because I'm wondering why before that he don't want to try???
And now everytime I go there,I need to pay RM100 because I already finished the actual amount of wearing braces><
HE put something on my tooth for some purpose
and the WORST part is I cannot chew anything for more than one month!!!=.=
I'm spending money to torture myself.
I drank Starbuck Hot Chocolate for lunch and ate KFC LARGE mashed potato yesterday for my dinner.
Today,my mum cooked fish porridge for me and dinner I cooked scrambled egg.
"scrambled" egg with ketchup.I just swallow it...lolz
Then I was thinking for my breakfast after I ate dinner
so I read my books see got what I can eat
I found Brownies and I baked it
Its SIMPLE, only few steps but the final results is not really good.
I got the point Julie Powell wrote in JULIE & JULIA--"simple" is not exactly the same as "easy"
Anyway I got my breakfast for tomorrow and I will learn from mistake.
p/s:better go to bed now,if not later hungry XP

No comments:

Post a Comment