Wednesday, September 02, 2009

The event A Night with Phantom was the first time I became a server
Then I also helped in Deli(my college) when semester break
Today,I was a server also in my school training restaurant
Oh ya~for your information,this semester we will run a trainig restaurant for table d'hote menu for our Food & Beverage subject or Culinary&Kitchen Operation assessment.

One thing I hate for being a server is I need to stand for a long period of time with "ah ma" shoes
Why "ah ma" shoes?!
lolz...because its kinda old fashion(out dated!?)
See>>>>
My feet damn pain after wearing that stupid shoes
Everytime I took off that shoes from my feet and step on the floor,
my feeling sure is: "oh finally~finally I can take out this torture shoes"
Other than this,I quite enjoyed to be a server
Although got a lot of technique when serving customer,its FUN
p/s: my mum said I looks like ghost because I was wearing my very loose uniform which is white and black slack.She also said now is what festival somemore wear this kind of colour and let go my long hair,stand on road side at night people will thought they saw something "dirty".
=.=

No comments:

Post a Comment