Friday, October 20, 2006

Going Langkawi this Sunday!!!Very excited because quite a long time(about 8 month) didn't go to beach liao=P I like sea so much until i told my brother i wanna go to beach by aeroplane now.Sometimes i will think to go to beach until cannot sleep....I know i got a little bit 'sot' but i don't know why i will like that!!!!That is also why i put my name as blue fish.I likes blue,whatever things that is blue,it will attract me.Somemore i like sea and swimming so i wish i can swim like a fish in the sea!!!Besides that i like snorkelling too.Snorkelling is sooooooooo cool!!!!!U can see beautiful corals,fish,turtle and even a very delicious food,sea cucumber....LOL.....I really looking forward to go beach even though my skin will become darker and darker...Its not a problem because no matter how i try to become fair examples like try not to expose under the sun,there is no use.Because of that i think maybe i wanna have sunbath to let my skin becomes more dark....then i cannot eat my favourite food, chocolate already because maybe i will thought my finger is chocolate and bites my finger.....LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment