Friday, October 27, 2006

Came back from Pulau Langkawi but I feels very very disapointed....y??Because even though I went to an island,I didn't go to swim!!!!!There is no swimming pool in that hotel(too bad) and there is no beach nearby the hotel!!!!!Haiz....
Anyway,Langkawi sell many types ofchocolate.As a chocoholic,I won't miss the chance to buy chocolate at there because it is duty free and cheap!!!I bought all my favourite chocolate:Cadburry,Toblerone,Ferrero Rocher,Hershey's Kisses,Golden Boronia....yummy!!!^_^
I went to bird paradise,aquarium and many many place....I didn't go many shopping centre even the biggest shopping centre in Langkawi i also didn't go because my sister larr....haiz....Its raining when we reached the Langkawi Cable Car so we just sit in the cable car can't see any beautiful scenery because it is full of mist....haiz....there is too many things made me unhappy in this holiday....I have no choice because we followed Gan Association(my mum sir name) to Langkawi,everythings is plan by them but not me!!!

1 comment:

  1. honey~>.<
    cum to see u lorz...
    i love m&m very much~
    exspecially the blue wan...kaka

    ReplyDelete