Wednesday, November 01, 2006

It is weird when 2 of my teeth disapeared!!I can't fall into sleep when i took out my teeth.Luckily now i can used to it already.When i eat,talk,sleep it soooooooo weird larr.Sometimes i also feels pain....Next week still need to take off another 2.=( Because of beauty i must gambateh.After suffering all this pain,after about 3 years then i will become pretty already!!!Go Go Go....
I joined in cooking competition(cook high tea) today in school.This is my first time joining cooking competition so very blurz about how to get high marks and so on.I saw others participants did thier cooking so good.With nice decoration,delicious etc. My group,I and Mei Yen made sndwiches,agar-agar(jelly) and ice lemon tea.

My group cooked one,no decoration(no look),not very delicious(ok larr not too bad but the jelly not enough sweet.....)Geeeee........

This one is the group i think will win this competition,see the decoration is so good(the best of all) and the food is nice too(i tasted it)...I think if it cost PM20(whole set)I also will try it!!!


Today i saw 'someone' i miss so much!!!Quite happy....hehe....Dunno why long time(actually not very long only,about 2 week)didn't meet 'someone' will miss 'someone' so much(how much arr....dunno....but i know not toooo much)

Got a guy suddenly say wanna be my friend(through sms).He said he is 16 years old,stopped his study already....I scared larr because nowadays got many news about girls associated with someone through sms after that falls in love with him and then went and meet that guy then she disappeared......Scary leh.....i think i MUST stop chatting with that guy d.......

1 comment:

  1. Han Ying, I'm using an edited exerpt from your post in my blog, and your pictures of the cooking contest. Hope you don't mind!
    Mei Yen

    ReplyDelete