Thursday, November 02, 2006

My add math tuition centre is near my house so i got to walk to there but nowadays Ji Ji comes to my house and walk withe me because her father don't know where is the tuition centre!Even though got people together with me,still scary especially when going back because its about 7 o'clock already,sky is getting darker!!Because of that i told my mum to buy me a Self-Protection Spray.It is pepper flavour one lorr....Lolz...its effect is strong irritation of eye,non-stop coughing and sneezing,vomit and nausea.Cool man!!!I sure will safe because of this spray,if anyone attack me,i sure will spray him one....Lolz....Anyway i hope i no need to use it in my whole life because i don't want to be attack by anyone!!!
Quite cute right this Self-Protection Pepper Spray!!!My house already have one(my dad bought for my bro one)but it is big.Actually my father also wanna buy the same one with my bro for me but i don't want so i buy this lorr.^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment