Monday, November 06, 2006

Received my salary today!!!U know how much???RM 100!!!RM 100 leh!!!!I'm too happy already larr because help in cooperative society also can get so many salary.I just go to school study as normal students then when recess go to cooperative society sells things then can get so many salary already(thinking that I'm too easy content,right?)Other than got PM100 salary,teacher also gave us certificate,some chocolate(Ferrero Rocher n choclairs....i dun like choclairs because of the caramel) and a bottle of 100 plus.Last year i got my salary RM 71(if i'm not mistaken) ONLY.Got a big different right!!
I like to say "REALLY!?" when people telling me something!!!Sometimes i said "Really!?",amounts of my friends will answer "NO!"(sounds like angry one lorr,but i know they're not)....ai yo.....I like to say REALLY only ma...just ignore it when i say larr....hehe....anyway i'm just joking only lorr....I'll try my best to change this habit!!!!!Ermm.....what words should i replace for really leh??hmm.....ermm....I know already!!!When she says "hey today go bla bla lorr!!",then i must reply "O.....like that arr!" Good idea....lolz....but don't u think it sounds not good meh??hehe....I don't want to change....sob sob....anyway if i really can't make it i'll continue say my favourite word "REALLY!?".....haha

No comments:

Post a Comment