Monday, November 27, 2006

Last saturday i went to gathering(primary classmate one) at my teacher's house.I met my ex-classmates and my best friends,Jennie and Shiau Jing.Something made me disappointed is another two of my best friends,Ying Ying and Shiau Jing absent=( Teacher prepared barbecue for us but i only eat a sausage....hehe pay RM5 for 1 sausage....know why i only eat a sausage?G0t 2 reason...hehe...one is because i'm wearing braces,its hard for me to eat chicken wing,eat a sausage already torturing me if i eat also chicken wing then my mouth will be very pain.Other than that,i lazy to barbecue because i got many things to catch up with my friends=P Many of my friends change a lot....We planning to go vacation but its too late liao because many of the hotels was fully book so they said wanna go Sunway Lagoon but I don't want go because only 2 girls can go,other are boys.

My ex-classmates....oppz where is Ka Wai??Omg Wei Jie had blocked him.....

This time is Nelson disappeared....what the.....y don't have one photo is perfect 1???

Where is my teacher????She very shy don't want to take photo??No lar,actually she is pregnant already so she don't want take photo.....Why she don't want to take photo leh???I also don't know maybe is because she scare she will look fatter when took photo gua...hehe

My best friends,Shiau Jing and Jennie....I looks very short right??Actually my height same with Shiau Jing one...Its true!!Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment