Sunday, October 15, 2006

A guy keep call me n send message to me,he said he is boring.....even though he very boring,he cannot keep sms to me!!!!First day he got my number,i almost sent 40 message just because chattin with him.I think i going to get scold because my mum will check my phone bill....she will angry when she saw me 1 day sent almost 40 message....I told that guy stop sms me,u know what he did????He call me.....Omg....My mum started wondering who is that already!!!!He also ask me if he say he _ _ _ _ me,what is my response then he said he just joking only.....So i act like he is joking and i tell him don't play liao larr....=P

Another guy ask me many question,one of the question is "can u be my girl friend??".....Gee.....some of my friends said he has no look,no brain....Lol.....Even though they say like that, i feels that the guy is quite nice person.BUT I don't want to be his girl friend!!! I reject him and said i just wanna be normal friend wit him....He then say "yalo i dun wan to betrade my friend"...Wat the (tooooot~)is that?????He then conclude that he wanna be normal friend with me.....FINALLY!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment