Thursday, October 12, 2006

Today i went to haircut....now i have short fringe and layer.Actually i don't want to cut layer and short fringe one but don't know why i persuaded by the haircutter and my mum ...everythings for me is so blur....no wonder my friends say I am a blur case...lol....
but then i see myself in the mirror,it quite pretty leh me...hehe...I pretty like this hair style...luckly i didn't regret i went to hair cut=P
I sent almost 40 message when i chat wit my friends...i going to scold by my mum already when the bill come....I don't like to use post paid....seems like don't have freedom coz my mum will check....haiz i hav no choice...
Tmr actually plan wanna go jusco for watch World Trade Center but my mum suddenly say don't want to fetch me to jusco....hope she change her mind....If i can drive,how good is it!!!Or else my family is very rich until i can have a driver...but it is impossible...

No comments:

Post a Comment