Friday, June 29, 2007

Go gotong royong perdana means menyayangi sekolah??durh!?Anyway saya tidak menyayangi sekolah but I love my school mates n some of my teachers.
Chinese Society is having a one day camp(they wanna see the ability of students who wanna have a post next year).Actually the camp held on 21st of July but that day I wanna take Harry Potter book so I cannot go but now they change to 20th of August and I still cannot go because I got another camp(student reporter) on 19th waiting for me.Thats important because I have a post there already so I choose the student reporter one.Some more Boon Lin says I can help organising the camp but no need to attend that day.Hurray!!!Perfect!!Sorry lor Boon Lin,I know I very annoying.
I am looking forward to the student reporter camp because first time I have a post to organise a camp.I will do my best with the camp.Tomorrow got meeting for the camp from 1.30 until don't know when.Hope that the camp will success.
I feels very sorry to my primary school friends especially 4 of my best friends.I always say cannot when they ask me out but I am not purposely one because I really busy.Sometimes Saturday I got tuition extra class.sometimes got meeting,sometimes my mum busy so I cannot go.SORRY guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment