Sunday, July 01, 2007

Yesterday went to meeting(Student reporters camp).At 10.30a.m,we were meeting in the KFC nearby Klang bus stesen.It is kinda scary because at first got a 4 or 5 years old child come and ask for donations from us with a paper.He stood besides me and he was dirty and looks innocent.Later,another boy came in and again stood besides me(arghh...i don't want).This bot didn't say anything and just staring at me.Then he touched my friend's pen.I quickly took away all my friend things but he still standing there(HELP!!!!).After a while,he walked away and went to a table which a malay couple was eating there.They gave the boy fried chicken and the boy sat infront of them and eat.OMG!!!I will never have a meeting there again.
Because that the place is small and still got people will join us so we move to another KFC(behind The Store).I and Sze Hui ate BBQ Chessy Meltz until stomach wanna burst.Everythings moved smoothly.Then around 3.30pm,got a KFC worker came to us and told us
"I'm sorry to tell you that KFC is not allow to having gathering or any party." =.='''
Oppz...our discussion haven't finish already kena halau,very embarrassing leh.o.O We standing at the front door of the KFC and start thinking where should we go to continue our meeting.Some of us were just craping:"Lets us stand at here and finish our meeting","We stand here and stop people go in,then they will have no business"...Finally,we decided to having meeting at a house that my friend rent her school mates nearby her school(SMK Kuang Hwa).We went to there by bus(actually I don't know what number of bus we should take because everytime I go to anywhere,my mama will fetch me.Thank you mami).
The house only have a table in the living room and another table full of junk food.We sat on the florr and finished our meeting at around 5p.m.(^.^)V
坚持到底,他一定很爱你!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment