Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Today is my birthday...hapi b'day to me hapi b'day to me hapi b'day to han ying hapi b'day to me *applause*....I got 7 presents now,from chai fen,yi ling,angel,mei yen,yvone,rainbow and my cute sister.Many ppl wished me happy birthday and then I kept saying thank you thank you.I am happy to say that=P.When the school going to over,my classmates(malays) sang happy birthday song.When they singing,they looking at teacher so I thought they sing for teacher which is same birthday with me.But when the song almost end I heard they said han ying then only I realised that this song is for me...swtz...
My birthday presents.Mayb still will have more coz my mum haven't buy for me and sze hui said she will give me tomorrow and my auntie says she will give me when she saw me......


I had received one birthday card,it is from my tuition teacher,Mr.Prasad and his wife O.o I was surprised when I opened the card and saw Pusat tuition Jayamatik.FIRST TIME,I received a birthday card from my teacher(tuition teacher).Isn't it Co0l=P
The cover of the card
Inside the card

Later we eat dinner in Fruity without my dad(he was out station...too bad).We share 1 slice of cake together,not we don't have money to buy.It just because there is only a few choices of cake and we are full already.
Thank you to everyone whom wish me happy birthday and gave me presents.(^.^)v


No comments:

Post a Comment