Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Today morning when PJ period,teacher let us played football.In the begining which means I don't even kick the ball yet,I fell down because a malay girl accidentally push me.At the moment,I can't even stand up because it is soooooooooo pain and I can't see things infront of me around 3 seconds.Why can't see any things leh???~.*I also don't know.Then Wei Teng and Siu Chern,which are PBSM members helped me to go to bench.Thankz ya.
I can't straighten right leg so when I walk,it is so pain until I wanna cry(when you see my eyes,you can see tears in my eyes but it won't drop down because I won't let it drop).Everythings went smoothly until I wanna go toilet,I heard a 'crack' sound then I can't stand the pain anymore,my tears dropped.=.=, I called my mum to fectch me back because I don't wanna walk to upstairs anymore and I think I better go for a treatment.
I went to klinik at 2pm then the doctor cure me by using electric......Its kinda comfy after the treatment but the nurse given me 3 kind of pills.I have to take 54 pills in a day.*fainted*
Then I went to tuition because I won't go to school tomorrow and I need to pass my projek to my friend.When I wanna go into my mum's car,my leg is damn pain because I again accidentally straighten my right leg so the condition is getting worse.haiz...don't know when my legs only can recover.My bro and sis keep laughing at me because I walk very funny.sob sob

No comments:

Post a Comment