Sunday, June 17, 2007

Yesterday was my cousin,Lenice's birthday party.Atually her birthday is on 22nd,same with my another cousin,Zhe Ying.Lenis was celebrating her 1 year old birthday and Zhe Ying was 5.My mum went to help my auntie prepare things in the morning,which means my brother and I must prepare lunch ourselves.We fried fish chips,sausages and cook mushroom soup.
My brother done this because he said he wants to do somethings like the pro-cook did and the brownies was bought on yesterday from famous amos.The white thingy on the soup is cheese.Some red and yellow colour tomatoes with mayonise.

She is Lenice.She is freaking cute and looks innocent,right?

She is Zhe Ying.A damn cute girl,right?She is holding the present I gave her.




A birthday 'cake' which make up of jelly.Very special.

She was crying when we were singing birthday song to her.



Finally she stopped crying because her mother open her favourite song 'mei mei bei zhe yang wa wa'.Some more she is clapping her hand.Lolz



My brother,my cousin,Ming Yang and I.


See his eyes,gross isn't it??

No comments:

Post a Comment