Friday, June 15, 2007

"Why your mark so high???Can donate some of your marks for me ma??"

"Wow!!!You're the highest mark in our class wor."

Some of my classmates will say like that to me.Everytime I also don't know what respon should I give to them.Smile???Say no la,lucky only???Or say thank you???
Actually my marks was bad.Some of my results was merely got past only but some got A lah=P
My physics paper got 57,is the highest in the class.So,my friend keep calling me "the highest".Omg!!!I feel very shameful because 57 is not an A or B,it is C.
After sir discussed the question,I found out that sir had make some mistake on my marks.My final marks was 60.I quite happy actually because the precious test,I got failed.
Finally I got all my result.Oppz...still got one more,bahasa Malaysia.Hope this subject I can pass with flying colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment