Sunday, July 22, 2007

I don't know why my sister hates to study.(O.o)Now she is having exams but she don't even 'touched' her books.Since standard 4,she starts failed in her exams.She failed Bahasa Malaysia paper AGAIN!!!Only standard 4 already got failed in exams...haiz...Even though I am not good in B.M,I never fail before.
My mum never force my brother and I study before,she always trust us in our study.Even I wanna cut school she also let because she know sometimes I go to school is wasting time.My mum never force me to study by beating me except I have done something wrong but today she really went mad because of my sister.She beatten her and my sister still can't realise study is important(after I told her many many things).She took out her mathematics exercise book and pretending she is doing revision but actually she just simply circle the answer and she got caught.
Hope one day she will realise study is realy important.haiz.....