Friday, July 20, 2007

Many teachers hate our class.Like my BM,EST,Add math teachers all like mad because of my class.My BM teacher hate us until now onwards she told us not to greet her everytime she come in and out.She also told us many many rules that she want us to obey=.=
Today my add math teacher angry AGAIN.He said our class(at the back only)like pasar.I am one of the student who sitting at the back but I am a good student and copying teacher's note at that moment=P
Only my class english teacher likes us and we like her also.She gave us many types of activities to do.All of those activities have advantages to us.Examples like today she wants us to continue the story of literature.She said must use our imagination,even unlogical also can.So we presented it one group by one group.All my classmates guffawed because we were so IMAGINATIVE.
Later,she wants us to rap two stanza of poem 'There's Been a Death in the Opposite House".We like huh!?rap!? when she told us.It seems that my class got many RAPPERS.LOLz.The most funny part was Tun Sean rapped.In the begining,he purposely sang like a weirdo(tone was high and sounds weird) then he rapped a bit then sang then rapped.I laughed until cried because it is the funniest thing and make a strong impression on me.
After that,she wants us to write down our feelings in five sentences.I saw Eng Wei's paper.He said he feels tired because yesterday went to swimming and now he wanna go to bed.swtz...Then teacher read Hidayah's paper,she said we like a family.*-*so touching.
I like Pn.Sundari very much but start from next week,a training teacher will come and take her place for 10 weeks(if I'm not mistaken).Sob sob...We will miss you.
4S4 is a big family.Although many teachers don't like us and I don't like the feeling to be hated,I like everyone in 4S4...-CHEERS-
I love you
you love me
we are happy family....
(know this song!?)

No comments:

Post a Comment