Friday, August 10, 2007

Do you ever feel like you are not yourself???In my heart,lives 2 person,one angel and one devil.Devil is always stronger than angel but sometimes angel also will become stronger.It just like Dr.Jekyll and Mr.Hyde but I didn't drink any potion and my devil sides is still not totally devil.



In people's eyes,I am a good girl,very quiet,everyday study,obey everything elderly person words and many many good things.Actually I not like that good,I am just LOOK like one only.Because of that,sometimes I will disguise myself to be a good girl.



I am not a quiet girl.Actually I very talkative and like to crap.Is just that infront of people who I don't know well,I will keep quiet because I don't know what to say to a stranger and I need a lot of time to think what should I say.If don't believe,ask my best friends and see is me a very talkative person or not.Sometimes,I even will talk continuously,then my friends will 'swim in my saliva'.LOLz



Many people thought I am study type girl.O.0 They were shock when they saw I didn't pay
attention in class or I am happy that teacher won't come in to class.Actually,I not a smart girl and I very lazy to do revision or study.It just that sometimes I very kiasu or suddenly got interest in study then only I will study.I didn't pay attention in class because is damn boring listen to teacher's crap or the teacher talk like a dead people.



I don't know what 'power' make me dare to 'zha' the teacher whom I dislike.I also shocked when those words just came out from my mouth and so loud until teacher can hear.swtz..



Something for sure is true about me is that I very slow and blur.Sometimes I can't get what
people means and I only can understand when people explain many times.Sorry guys=P



I heard people said in chinese: if boys not bad,girls don't like.I think the same goes to girls also,if a girl is a book worm and study everyday,maybe boys saw also will scare,rite boys???



p/s:I am a very naughty and playful girl lor...so don't think I guai guai won't disturb you...becareful...