Sunday, August 12, 2007

I was a bee nowadays.Everyday also got to like a bee go to flowers(tuition centre) to collect pollens(knowledge) and then go to my hive(home) to make honey(do revision).Other than go to tuition,I also got to go meeting because I am preparing a camp.One week,7 days is like not enough to me,some more I am not the type of person who can manage time well.EVERYDAY=TIRED
I wanna go shopping,watch movie(The Simpson),ice-skating(never try before),go ktv(even though I can't sing very well),go vacation.Even though I looking forward to have fun but sometimes my friends ask me out,I will say "CAnnot leh,saturday I got tuition/meeting" then my friends will like WTH,everyday also got tuition,wanna ask me out also must make appointment first.
Wednesday mt mum and dad will go to China for one week.=( don't wanna bring us along.Anyway I also got a camp on saturday until tuesday.Then one week holiday already minus 4 days for the camp,left 3 days nia.I wanna ponteng school so that I can sleep until I 'song' or go shopping with mum or friends.So ask me out la,maybe I will sacrifice a bit ponteng my tuition...hehe...
Now is 11.12pm,still haven't decide wanna go to school tomorrow or not.See first la,if tomorrow got mood,then go lo.=P