Friday, September 28, 2007

Yesterday,Jia Jun sent me a message:”My house there got ppl dead now le.They said someone broke into the house 2 rompak,then killed the person oh.Now got many police car.Very scare la.Maybe u cannot see me anymore.”
I was like =.=’’’.Why he suddenly sent me this???I thought he is boring so sent me this crap thingy.So I reply:”Swtz…They kena rompak,not u la. "
Then he reply:”I dead di.Monday not coming to school
Me
:”Monday is PMR,of course u won’t go to school”
He:”
Now more shok la.My neighbour report his Christmas tree got beehive.Now the ahli bomba burning the tree.”
Me:”Ur hse nearby got many strange thing hor…”
….
….
Then he told me many RUBBISH….He told me Andy’s just kena rompak outside his house in morning.Andy’s thumb kena cut and his phone and money kena snatched also.
WTH!!??Outside his house also kena snatch???!!!I was thinking,everyday morning I will wait for my bus outside my house leh.Like that the percentage will I meet those STUPID is high,isn’t it???Some more sometimes I will walk to tuition.On the Afternoon,everyone stay in their house so I was walking on quiet street.Huh!!???It seems I’m in a danger???NO!!!!I don’t want to me the next victim.
Pepper spray can’t do anything,it only gives you think that you are safe mentally.Hmmm…I don’t wanna walk alone to tuition unless mummy can’t fetch me and I don’t wanna waiting bus outside my house alone!!!