Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Chai Fen is sick.I think is sore throat coz she can't talk(a mute..haha) so she communicate with us with paper n pen.It is damn funny!!!Then Sze Hui and I also talk to her by writing.It juz like chatting in msn but it takes time to write out what we wanna say coz chinese word is different with abc.I kinda like this type of communication because when I talk,the braces is kinda annoying me.Other than that,I no need to shout when I talk because the class was so noisy.So while we gossiping,nobody will heard it unless the paper.Sumore that paper can b a memory(but v threw it...haha).Besides,it won't cause sound pollution.See...so many advantages.Maybe this will be a trend...lolz...

After tuition(replacement for accounts),Chai Fen and I went to indian food.I think the waitress is kinda curious why when she asking for order,I will ask Chai Fen what she wants,then I will place the order.The most funniest thing is got a worker like shock when she notice we can't talk.
What a nice day communicates like this.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment