Monday, October 15, 2007

So many FIRST time for me happened nowadays
I played ARCHERY for the first time!!!It is so CooL and I had addicted to it.The moment the arrow shot to the board,I felt so satisfied and happy.I shot black colour,blue,red and also green(grass..haha) but I didn't get to shoot yellow(sob sob).

The pose was so yao yeng rite???haha

The first time I ate eggs until feels like wanna VOMIT.It was so disgusting eating 2 eggs which is not fully fried and without any soy source or peppler and it is not serve HOT.(swtz)I think I will never eat eggS again until I forget about.


Gee....EGGS...

The another first time happened to me is SOOO special until I don't wanna write about it.It happened to me on 10th of Oktober and I really happy for it.You will think is it because of the Malyasian who went to space!!!??It is NOT....It is a SECRET^^

2 comments:

  1. rupa rupa
    macam ini post comment de~~
    haha~~
    archery~~
    I play before when i went to genting...

    quite fun~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...to post comment in my blog very special leh...haha...

    ReplyDelete