Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Hurray!!!
For me my holiday is started d

Yeah!!
Got to plan for my holiday d
Ermmm....
1. got to start keep all my "rubbish" into boxes coz Im goin to move
2.do revision for every subject (next year SPM d*kia kia)
3.go 'wet' wid my frenz...go ice skatin,watch a scary movie(if not next year dunno got time for me to wet anot)
4.borrow 3 books of Chinese Literature from Pn.Chiah and then study about it coz I will take this subject for SPM(not I have no money to buy but now the book shop have no stock)
5.Practice piano everyday for at least 1 hour(hope I can finish Grade 4 n 5 in one n a half year)
6.Read Konserto Terakhir n Bukit Kepong(swtz...form 4 finish d also haven't touch be4)
7.Do everything I listed above

Oh ya...still need to do add math project n pass up on next wednesday.Go do some research 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment