Monday, November 05, 2007

NO VALID PICTURE TO PLAY

WTH!!!!???My heart feels very very pain when I saw my camera display this sentence.All the pictures I took at the party at mosquito's house is GONE.Gee...all my sis fault.She viewed the photos and then accidentally deleted all MY PIC!!!!Some more she denied it!!!!She was the last person who took that camera,if not her,who else???*fainted
That's why I didn't post the pictures and I didn't write anything about the party because I feel sorry towards my friends(guys~paiseh ar).But then my bro told me that a shop nearby his school can get back those deleted photo(I was wondering is that true??).Anyway,when I ask him to help me(coz nearby his school oni ma),he keep saying that he is busy or the shop is too far(arrgghhhh....).
Things I can do now is hope that what my bro say is true and he can help me as soon as possible.

2 comments:

  1. oh no!
    my face gone

    ReplyDelete
  2. My face oso gone d ma...hope they can find their way bac...haha

    ReplyDelete