Saturday, May 30, 2009

College life is full of activities
24 hours is not enough for me
Everyday not enough sleep
Assignments,presentation and bla bla bla
BUT
I still have a lots of FUN!!!(^.^)v
My dearest friends~~~
I decided to upload my blog when I'm free
Mostly once a week=P
Okay?!hehe



My group which was Yi Chien,Shadhana,Roy and Me designed a boutique called SEASONSI am the designer which design summer clothing...I like all those clothes and accessories!!!

Oh ya...kitchen management presentation,our group did not do it well.Anyway,I learn something already,the next presentation will not like this again anymore!

We were having a secret meeting...talk about what!?secret la...shhhhh~~~


Nowadays my classmates especially beancurd group like to imitate me say JERRR
They always imitate my JERRR until very seducing
Saya mana ada macam itu!?><



Yesterday,I went to a field trip at Sunway Resort with my school mates
The Villa there is extremely nice and comfortable
I wish I could stay this kind of place one day
We,Beancurd group went to register to do partimer for banquet in Sunway
Waiting for their call
Why!?
Because I lack of pocket money
Money that my parents gave is not enough for my expenses at college
so I decided to earn money myself
Faster call me please!!!!



I also went to an interview for an event will be held in college soon
Hope I pass the interview although I would not get any money from that event...
I want to learn...hehe




Tart that Bowie and I make on wednesday Baking and Pastry class!Tell you why got empty spaces there...not because of not enough peach...IS because Bowie wants to make heart shape...

2 comments:

  1. 看来在做自己喜欢的事,可以那么自在的
    我上次读了你的一篇文章是讲选择的
    我也要学会将错就错
    可是我也会在必要时转弯
    希望一切都能开心自在吧

    做自己喜欢的东西,真好

    ''我''不是真正的快乐
    (突然想到五月天。。。)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 不要气馁!
    转弯,或许是转到更好的地方
    任何事都往好的方面想
    你一定会过得很快乐的!
    (^.^)o

    ReplyDelete