Saturday, May 23, 2009

I went to college to attend Scholarship Awards Presentation Ceremony
I'm number 518 from School of Hospitality,Tourism and Leisure Management...Amount of scholarship I got is RM 3000

As my classmates always said
I am not a socialize person
FYI: I do not know how to start a conversation with a stranger
So I end up sit there for few hours while playing my handphone game
After the ceremony finished
I went to find Yi Chien,Roy and Shadhana in discussion room
Shadhana and I haven't eat lunch that time
There was a lunch prepared for the ceremony at cafeteria for free
so I asked Shadhana to go along with me and eat the food on behave my mother
The food was nice especially the tarts and muffins

I kept laughing after I knew that one of my friend(i'm good so did not mention the name)
brought printer to college today
She brought because our assignment is not complete yet
she scared printer in college out of service
so she decided to bring her printer
I have to said that she is right
the printer in college really out of service
luckily she brought the printer and we handed up our assignment on time
Anyway
I awarded this as JOKE OF THE DAY
lolZ

Gloria,Rita,Linda and Barry also came to college to do the same things as we do
something special to add on is
Rita wore hair wig to college
and as usual
she looked pretty for that...

1 comment:

  1. wah, CONGRATS girl....
    pretty and smart girl always get it de..!!

    ReplyDelete