Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Yesterday I went to help Ms.Karen for the funtion which was celebrating Teacher's Day

Very excited because this was my FIRST TIME!!!

Nothing to do while waiting others to come for the briefing so we....take photo!!!
From left:Bowie,Me,Joey,Vanna and Yi Chien
Pretty and very nice lecturer-----Ms.Karen....Happy Teacher's Day!!!
Acting STUPID...Gee~~
We all dressed in waitress uniform...Wow~~professional look...

After the briefing,we started moving things like tables,chafing dish and bla bla bla from 5th floor to 4th floor.
Then we set up all the tables,drinks and bla bla bla...
My baking and pastry chef----Chef Patrick was decorating the table with sugar sculpture...the apple and leaves is made from sugar....chef very yao yeng leh!!!
Dessert.....
When the funtion was going on
I went to behind and took off my shoes because my foot was DAMN pain
My new Ah Ma look shoes(that is what my mum said about the shoes) that school bought for us
It tortured me for so many hours!!!
And for your information that shoes cost RM60 and it is not comfortable at all...
When all the teachers finished eating and went back.
It was our dinner time
We ate the leftover
Gee...don't get to eat the dessert (i think it is some kind of mousse) which all the teachers said nice><
I'm is eating the "apple" but what happened next is not I faint and my prince come and save me and we live happily ever after because I'm not Snow White and there is no prince.What actually happened was I have to help to clean up the everything.
Around 8 o'clock
We finished everything and 5 of us helped Ms.Karen to lock the kitchen door.
4 of my friends and I went down from 5th floor through a lift
When we reached ground floor
we found out that the door the go out to foyer is locked
then we decided to go first floor because the door there maybe not locked yet
so we walked to first floor through staircase
and when we were walking stairs
we suddenly heard a very loud sound "bang"
that time we haven't pass by the lift
and the time we passed by
we saw a dustbin in stuck at the lift that we just took it to the ground floor and the door of the lift cannot close
then my first reaction is RUN!
Its weird because it is impossible there is someone purposely put the dustbin over there
this is because the environment was so quiet and we didn't hear any sound before we heard the "bang" sound.
Luckily there is nothing happen to anyone of us
Althought my whole body very pain and tired especially my foot(that ah ma shoes><),but
I enjoyed it very much because its FUN~~~~

5 comments:

  1. You work as chef or waitress o..? haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the function,I worked as a waitress~^^
    hehe~

    ReplyDelete
  3. 你好幸福哦
    天天都可以吃到美食。。。。。
    得空找你煮东西给我吃才行。。。

    ReplyDelete
  4. 好啊!没问题。。。但你要怎样报答我啊?

    ReplyDelete
  5. 我打算以身相娶的咯
    哈哈

    ReplyDelete