Sunday, May 17, 2009

The second time I drove alone to go lim teh with friends
the second time I forgot to turn on my car light
the second time I forgot let go my hand break
Awww~~lucky im still here blogging...lolz

I have to admit that I am coward
If my parents forbid me doing something
I not dare to do the things they forbid without their knowledge
Even I doing it,I will feel very guity

Yvone asked me to go clubbing with her to celebrate her birthday
She said want to see what clubbing actually is
Then I asked my parents for their approval
They said cannot go that kind of place,very dangerous,bla bla bla
Some more my mum said a lot of disandvantages to scare me
I'm chicken hearted my friends
I do not dare to go even though I have chance to break it
Ermmm...when the time I got guts first
then I will........................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment