Tuesday, June 16, 2009

13th of June
actually we plan to have a gathering(primary school) at wei hao's house
but most of them ffk
so end up only shiau jing,jennie,han wei,yong sum and I
went to Jeth for dinner

I was surprised when I heard han wei said yong sum is going to come
I never meet him since I graduated from primary man
Anyway
I still recognised him when he walked in Jeth
He forgotten all our names
I do not know whether he is shy or what
He talked very soft
and the most funniest thing is
he thought miao huat is my boyfriend
cannot imagine this happen...swtz

5 persons at Jeth
We ate
We talked
We laughed
We(or I'm only the one?) enjoyed

Anyhow
I need to go back at 9.30pm because my bro need to use car
and when 9pm,as usual
my mum called and REMINDS me to go back at 9.30pm
felt damn embarrasing man

everytime also like that><

p/s:I love to hang around with my primary friends =)

No comments:

Post a Comment