Sunday, June 14, 2009

Finally I left the last assignment to finish in this semester
Wednesday I slept 3 hours and Thursday I slept 2 hours
The reason why is because I do last minute work
Anyway,I only can get more ideas in my brain when I do last minute work=P

*******************************
I found out that there are few funny reactions due to people who lack of sleep and stressful because of assignments
1. Will become hyper...keep talking and singing to make himself/herself stay awake
2. Will keep laughing...a tiny thing also can laugh out loud
3. Will become blur...everything also slow one tempo
4. Will become angry easily...actually nothing to worry but he/she will make himself/herself looks very stressful and show his/her "black face" to others
5. Will talk to object like computer or talk with himself/herself
6. Will feel like want to cry(because feel that he/she cannot finish on time)

******************************
I dreamt a scary dream last night
My lecturer,Ms Merry was giving out the marks of the assignment I just handed in on Friday
Then most of my friends' got 100%
but I only got 70%
Ahhhhh~~~damn scary man!!!I don't want this kind of RESULTS~~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. Why do u sleep so late??
    Must OI OI more ya..
    I miss u leh...
    U can de

    ReplyDelete
  2. coz of assignments lo
    hehe
    I will try to slp more
    miss u too

    ReplyDelete