Friday, June 19, 2009


I baked again yesterday
And I considered it as SUCCESS
although my Orange Brulee Tart do not have any orange taste=P
and got a bit(a bit only) burned

Creme Caramel...first time try it
Success man,just too sweet because i put too much caramel below already
Oh ya is when take out the things from mould
there is caramel on top
I forget to take that photo
Yeah!!!
**************************************

Jeth again

Gathering!?I prefer say LIM TEH

yeah went lim teh again

Me,Jennie,Wan Xuan,Han Wei,Hock Mun,Wei Hao,Kenneth,Edwin,Yong Sum,Miao Huat,Zhi Yuan and MRS GAN( my primary teacher a.k.a my favourite teacher)

We bought a chocolate cake for Mrs.GAN because her birthday is tomorrow

We gave a surprise to her leh

haha

We talked about our ex classmates

Some of them was recalling who are they because they forgot already

Of course I no need

I remember everyone(hehe)

Have a lot of fun~~~

p/s: SWTz~~I forgotten to take pictures of them especially Mrs.Gan and her cake...only got this two blur blur pictures=.=

8 comments:

  1. haha.. u damn fast upload the photo to your blog har..
    should take more photo ma..

    ReplyDelete
  2. im free ma...hehe
    i forgotten!!!to excited d...haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. when r u going to bake for me??
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. ehhh....
    got 2 photo worr...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. jerr...
    nobody look at the 'camera' also
    it's not counted><

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol...
    u dint tel us u wanna take photo oso laa...
    how we noe...

    ReplyDelete
  7. u win=P
    nxt time v cum out
    i will ask u all to look at my camera
    hehe...

    ReplyDelete