Sunday, June 21, 2009

I made potato salad
got the main character potato,celery,onion,cucumber and mayonaise
the mayonaise is not Lady's choice,but I made my own
hehe professional=P

Actually want to practice Paris Brest but I forgot to buy baking sheet
I will make it tomorrow
**********************************
Yesterday I got nightmare
i was not sure whether I was dreaming or sleeping
I saw a big human shadow at my window(the window which is facing my bed)
and what I saw really like movie
the shadow got varies type of pose
teng!teng!teng!
I tried to shout and move
but I cannot
then after I "fighted" very hard then I finally can open my eyes
I kept looking at the window
but nothing there

I heard some sound
sound that came from my another window(the window which I always keep open)
I'm not sure whether I'm sleeping or what
I was so scared and I was trying to move again
but this time I cannot move
then the sound disappeared
I want to wake up and check out what is going on
but I got no energy to fight the strength that do not let me to wake up
so I decided just leave it and fall into sleep
then I safely woke up in this morning

i felt that what happened yesterday night
was very similar to the movie DRAG ME TO HELL
the scene when Lamia came to torture the victim
ahhh~~~omg
Luckily its not exactly the same
if not I might be cursed by someone
swtz...
******************************

Tomorrow is my Culinary and Kitchen Operation practical exam
the questions for me is not really difficult
I hope I can do well in it
ermmm....not only this subject
I hope I can do well in every subjects
haha
Wish me luck ya~

p/s:Happy Father's Day...muakz...luv ya~

No comments:

Post a Comment