Monday, June 22, 2009

Took CKO exam today
Chef Andy asked Joey to paste this cute paper on the door
Shhhh....don't make chef angry

Before I went in the kitchen
I realised that I forgot to bring my cap
Luckily Shadhana put hers inside her locker
so she lent me hers

Everything I did in kitchen went quite smoothly
TAA DAA~~
This was what I made
Chef Andy said everything OK(^.^)v
He did not comment mine dish
Yeah~
That means not bad la
haha...

Sofia,Stella(opps!blocked by me),Vanna,Roy

Me,Yi Chien,Bowie,Joey and CHEF ANDY

Took a photo in the preparation kitchen with Chef Andy

This was the last class we do things in this kitchen this semester


I potong steam again
I did not follow Beancurd Group to go sing K(ding ding~I LOSE)
because I want to practice Choux Pastry
Paiseh...
My "baby" were growing inside my oven

Paris Brest(donut shape) and Puff(round)

p/s:I don't like to clean all the stuff I used when I finished baking or cooking><><







No comments:

Post a Comment