Friday, July 10, 2009

Hooray!!!
Exam finished and now semester break
Lalala~~~
can sleep,eat,play and read
yeah~
about my results
ermmm...let me me worry about it when semester 2 starts
hehe
Enjoy my holiday~~
Happy holiday for all my coursemates!!


Now 11 o'clock
after one hour
i'm not 17 years old anymore
does it means I cannot read SEVENTEN magazines?
No way...I still wanna read
haha~

should I be happy or sad!?
Chef Soon ask will I cry because tomorrow I will become 18 years old already?
I was wondering why should I
Think positive a bit la
no need to cry or depress for this tiny thing
Am I right?!
hehe

Good night~

2 comments:

  1. happy birthday wor..
    u should cry lah because you r 18 now..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankz~
    why la!?
    grow older oni ma...
    haha

    ReplyDelete