Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Chef Soon asked me and Roy to bake two types of cookies...
hmmm...two types of cookies huh!?
First,I don't have enough ingredients and also time...
I usually use long time to bake cakes or cookiesXP
I don't wanna do Chocolatechips cookies again because I don't have chocolatechips already
So I decided to make Holladais coookies

While measuring the ingredients,I found out that I don't have enough flour.
Therefore I cut down the measurement of flour
All ingredients were measured with half of the amount EXCEPT water and egg.
First,I made the butter cookies first
I did not realise that until when I put in all the ingredients,I found out that the mixture does not looks like cookies but cake.
Jerrr...why I so careless
That day in class Chef Joyce just said that all the ingredients must be measure correctly,one thing wrong then something with wrong with the product.
Anyway,I just add in the rest of flour I got and other dry ingredients to rescue the mixture.
And then,AGAIN
half way pouring the water into the cocoa cookies,I realise I haven't cut down this measurement also...
BLUR CASE!!!=.=
Fine fine...haiz

Then the time I want to shape the dough which placed in the fridge for around an hour,the dough its too soft.
I cannot mould the shape from the book.
So in the end,it turns up many kind of funny shape.
Oh ya~part of it its my lovely brother creation.
Thanks for your "disturbing bro"

Like ginger bread...lolz
Actually is 3 different things but then it rise and stick together.
Did you picture what is that?

Flower cookies...
Marble Cookies...Butter cookies...
Hmm...
tomorrow I got few kinds of cookies to give Chef Soon already*wink wink
p/s:my mum said the cookies taste good because not very sweet...wah...first time XP

3 comments:

  1. wah, so good in baking cookies de ar..
    cny de time must bake some for me de lor..

    ReplyDelete
  2. no prob~.^
    I can sell u cheaper
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aiya, u sell to me ar???
    Not give me de meh??? muahahhahahah

    ReplyDelete