Saturday, September 05, 2009

Majority of my friends hate to take KTM
I'm different a little bit,a little bit only
I love to take KTM

Sometimes,I will take KTM to college or shopping centre
Usually I will take KTM alone when I go to college

Its fun to take KTM
1. I can meet some of my friends in KTM and can chit chat with them.
2. On the way to my destination,I can read my books,use up my time wisely(I cannot read books in car,I will feel dizzy,only ktm)
3. I can observe the people in KTM(that's very interesting*wink wink)
4. I can think a lot of things,whatever which is important or not important
5. I can listen to songs and emo

See~got so many things I can do in KTM XP
The thing I hate about KTM is I need to be one of the sardin inside the KTM


Life is like train
Got a lot of people aboard the train and off the train
Some of them aboard at the begining
Some of them aboard the half way
Some of them will sit the train until the final station
Some of them walk off before last station

Everyone in the train got their own aim of life
Who will with you until the last station?
You will only know the answer when you reach the last station

人生就像一列火车
有不同人上车和下车
有些人从起点就上车
有些人在半路上车
有些人会坐到终点
有些人在半路就下车

每个在火车上的人都有着不同的目标
谁会留在火车陪你到最后一站
只有在你到达最后一站时 谜底才会揭开

No comments:

Post a Comment