Friday, October 02, 2009

Arggghhh!!!
I can't stand this man...
I don't get why,seriously don't get...
Why you like to make things complicated?
Can't you just leave me alone?
I already told you I will go with you
but why you wants to keep repeating the same thing like I don't want to go with you?
Did you know?
It's just annoying!!!
Did you know that?
When I wanna prevent we argue again and walked away
Then don't get why you wanna angry and started talking about other stuff(out of topic)
Swtz..
Please mum,can you just stop it?
Don't make me suffer with this...
I ALREADY FOLLOW WHAT YOU WANT...

3 comments:

  1. 這位廚師~開始有火氣咯~哈哈~
    放輕鬆~

    ReplyDelete
  2. 有火气炒出来的东西才美味嘛~

    我如她所愿,去了佛堂的中秋晚会,超级闷。
    如果去朋友家一定有趣多了><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Argue out of topic?
    LOL.
    Why all mother is the same?
    HAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete