Friday, October 09, 2009

When I was young,I used to day dream.
Not to deny, even now I also will day dream once a while.

There are a lot of shops at the street.
There is nobody but only me walking along the street
When I feels like wanna eat chocolate
I just need to step in the shop and grab a bar of chocolate and eat
Everything in that world is free of charge and have unlimited supply

Don't ask about if there is no man,how things can supply or all other logic stuff
It's just a fancy.
When I was young, I felt that how good if I can live that way.
Can have anything I want
But now, after so many natural disasters were happened in so many countries
so many peoples died
I don't think it will be nice if this happen
it will be a nightmare
Everyone is gone and left me alone
Even though I got everything but I'm lonely
I don't want to me alone!
I'm scared

One of the prophecy said that 21st of December 2012 will be the end of the world
That time,I'm only 21 years old
I seriously don't want it to happen
Who wants it to happen?

Compare to people whom have experienced the tragedy, I know I'm lucky that I'm still living comfortably with my family and friends.
Hope that everyone will appreciate people around you
If worst come to worst,you wouldn't know that one day when you open your eyes, you cannot find anyone around you.

I love you~

No comments:

Post a Comment