Monday, October 19, 2009

Started practice for the coming perfomance
Bowie is my teacher,she got dance belly dance before therefore she quite good with that
I got dance before but you know what???
I danced quite frequently when PRIMARY school
At that time,all the dance very simply oni and "chin chai" dance people also won't laugh at me because that time I was small
NOW!!Everythings is different
What the difference I think you guys might know
"Face" is the most important thing...

Yesterday Bowie teached me a few steps
Omg~I felt like giving up man
Even though I can dance a little bit but compare to Bowie's is like a big difference man
She is so good for that!
Shadhana and Gloria started practice today
They decided to change to another plan
They going to dance another kind of dance
But I need to stick up with belly dance
Oh shit man...belly got a lots of fat
Diet diet diet><

Nowadays my body skin very unhealty
Went to doctor and he gave medicine but it not really works
got lots of scars on my legs after mosquito bite,although I didn't touch them AT ALL
My aunt,a herbalist doctor said I shouldn't eat too much of fried food and somemore asked my mum to go and make herbal drink for me><
Hope I can controll myself not to eat fried food
I don't think so I can make it XP

1 comment: