Sunday, October 25, 2009

I love to see people dancing
locking,breaking,ballet,belly dance etc
I always enjoy it very much either on tv or live
I felt the boys who can dance make them more cool
Don't you think so?haha
I'm so envy that they can dance so well

I wish I could be like one of them but after practice for few times and I realised that I got not enough time to practice until the party night
I give up for the performance
I don't think so I can make it in this short period
I had a feeling of release,just a little bit because still got a lot of things waiting for me to complete
ahhhh~~~~
TIME please to pass so fast
I'm tired of chasing you

*********************************

那天 突然转身时
第一时间我认为是他
心跳突然飙高
看清楚才发现不是他

那天 她告诉我
脑海出现了自己想象的画面
心跳突然飙高
我现在不敢一个人去学校的厕所

那天。。。


越来越神经质了><

我害怕

谁可以给我安全感?

No comments:

Post a Comment