Saturday, October 31, 2009

I suppose to be Napoleon's wife on that day...but but everyone also thought I am a princess

30th of October(we celebrated Halloween one day earlier)
This is the first time I part of the organiser of Halloween Party and first time went Halloween Party~
Group photo...can see where am i?

I love this...very nice man~
I was in charged with snack that day...
Here are some special snacks I made
cup cakes with cobwebJack-o-lantern and skeleton...
Look like bones right? I failed to make it...too bad...
RIP cookies...
Eclairs a.k.a coffin
Thanks for everyone that helped me
Although it was tiring but I enjoyed it very much~
Vampire was trying to suck my blood...ahhh~~~yi chien u very scary!lolz

2 comments:

  1. 你是不是肥了啊~=='
    還是衣服問題?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 是我有点肥了
    不过
    衣服也有问题
    哈~

    ReplyDelete