Thursday, December 24, 2009

Its been 3 days my stomach not feeling well
I went to doctor and he said my stomach got air
like what happened last year when I was Form 5...

The doctor asked me to eat the medicines for 5 days
But then after I ate the medicines,everything still the same
The pain goes on and did not relieve
I wonder is there anything wrong inside my stomach
Since the doctor said 5 days, then I decided to wait for few days
If Monday I still not recover yet then I will ask my parents to bring me for a check up


Hope there is no crystal in my stomach
I cannot sell that crytal also><


I'm reading a book---THE SHARPER YOUR KNIFE THE LESS YOU CRY
Really enjoy reading this book
Even the previous book I read which were Julie&Julia and French Women Don't Get Fat
All related to France
Its making me dream about France
If you are lucky enough to have lived in Paris as a young man,then wherever you go for the rest of your life it stays with you,for Paris is a moveable feast----Ernest Hemingway
I wish that I can go to France one day and experience what Ernest Hemingway said...

p/s: I got a really big present for Christmas(^.^)v

No comments:

Post a Comment