Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ultrasound,X ray and blood test...
X ray shows that there are a lot of so called "wind" in my stomach
Other organs are fine and my blood test shows normal also
Finally got someone sure that what is happening in my stomach this few days which almost a week
I'm suffering for this whole week man...urgghh
Ate different kinds of medicine and spent a lot of money(at leastRM500)

The doctor said cause can be I ate something wrong or virus infection
He asked me not to drink tea and chocolate
He asked whether I like to eat chocolate or not
I was like oh shit
My mum sitting beside me started to tell the doctor I eat a lot of chocolate and eat everyday
WTH!? Yes I admit,I love chocolate but I did not eat it everyday
Doctor said it is not good to eat one whole bar of chocolate per day
Excusez-moi!? do you guys ever see I eat a lot of chocolate in one day????
Okay now I am in a big trouble
My mum said I get sick all because of chocolate
Swtz~doctor only said it might one of the cause

Whatever~
the pain is still goes on
anyway...no worries~

No comments:

Post a Comment