Friday, April 09, 2010

4 months +++ din update my blog ad...
i guess nobody will cum visit my blog gua...
it already abandon by me for few months...surronding with cobweb
anyway, tell u wad im doing recently...
i studying for my semester 4...
i practicing my work for compeition which is on 20th of April so on the 18th of April,i will go to singapore for competition,wish me luck ya~
other than that, i help my chefs for functions and deli...all inside kitchen and coook coook coook...
although its tiring but i enjoyed it very much~(fyi, hotel management course is not only cooking and baking juz dat i got interest on them so u can alwaz c im talkin bout it.)
ermm...i thk nowadays my life is pack with this 3 major things...
minor things?! wasting my time taking public transport from klang to college...
eating food and become fatter and fatter etc...

oh ya~im addicted to HI MY SWEETHEART recently and i luv da song inside dat drama...
i can keep on repeating da 3 songs i like if im playing my music...lolz

I miss you~
yes~is YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment